- Schedule job to collect movie and related description from difference data source.
- Schedule job to collect collect comment from difference source.
Enterprise application can be considered as a system due to the integration with business processes.
- Provide Business Logic
- Integrate with business process
Type of Enterprise System
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management
- Content Management System
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Supply Chain Management
PL/SQL Run-Time Architecture
PL/SQL Block Structure
- Variables, Cursors, User-defined exceptions
- SQL Statement
- PL/SQL Statement
- Action to perform when exception occurs
Type of Variables
- PL/SQL Variables
- Large object (LOB)
- Composite (Record, Collection)
- Non-PL/SQL Variables
- Bind variables
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one-dimensional array.
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a multi-dimensional array.
- Declare and use an ArrayList.
- Use Java operators.
- Use parentheses to override operator precedence.
- Test equality between strings and other objects using == and equals().
- Create and use if-else constructs.
- Use a switch statement.
- Declare and initialize variables.
- Differentiate between object reference variables and primitive variables.
- Read or write to object fields.
- Explain an object’s lifecycle.
- Call methods on objects.
- Manipulate data using the StringBuilder class and its methods.
- Create and manipulate strings.
Primitive Data Types
- Oracle11g: Advanced PL/SQL
- PL/SQL Programming Concepts: Review
- Designing PL/SQL Code
- Working with Collections
- Using Advanced Interface Methods
- Implementing Fine-Grained Access Control for VPD
- Manipulating Large Objects
- Administering SecureFile LOBs
- Performance and Tuning
- Improving Performance with Caching
- Analyzing PL/SQL Code
- Profiling and Tracing PL/SQL Code
- Safeguarding Your Code Against SQL Injection Attacks
- Container, Dependency Injection and IOC
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- JDBC, Transaction and ORM
- Spring MVC and the WebPlayer